Tuesday

Yes, I exist ...


Recently, while marveling over the wonderful world of writing with my pen-inspired soulmates at the Write-to-Publish Conference in Wheaton, IL, we were presented with the following question:

If an editor Googles your name and nothing shows up, do you exist?

Fortunately--or unfortunately, depending on your perspective--the first thing that pops up when you Google my name is an article I wrote five years ago (five years!) called "Virgin Pride." And though I think it's a good piece and I am, yes, proud of it, I have done other things since then. So, if you do search out my name, keep scrolling down. You'll find some interesting stuff ... including the fact that particular article has been translated into French. I just think that's cool.

Anyway, this is it: my first blog. Should be interesting to see what happens. . . .

5 comments:

mercyrising said...

Yeah!!!

I am glad you exist.

Heather said...

I'd be proud of that article popping up :)

This looks like a great start!

Unknown said...

I can across this blog by accident. Are you a writer??

and your blog is great. Keep it up :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly....finally another blogger! Glad to see you have finally started one! Everyone needs to have the unique and awesome experience of reading into the mind of Sharyn. You have so much to offer!
love ya and look forward to reading more.
Angel

Tina said...

Way to go Sharyn, way to go...

Clap, clap

Very fun.......